Two week mini-garden update. I've got beans and cantaloupe growing down at the base. I added the log in the middle to set the sprinkler on so the water is more evenly distributed (all the leaves were getting in the way and the potatoes were looking dry in the back). Tomatoes aren't struggling to survive anymore but they are taking longer to grow to size than I expected. Fingers crossed! I've probably harvested around 10 good sized kale leaves now. It will be awhile before anything else is ready to harvest.
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2019 Sweet Potato Harvest
I yielded about 3-4 lbs of sweet potatoes (1/4 of a 5 gallon bucket) from the one sweet potato I sprouted (from last year's harvest). ...
-
This is the initial setup. The row on the right (south side) is for sweet potatoes and the row on the left is for yellow onions. Set up usin...
-
Two week mini-garden update. I've got beans and cantaloupe growing down at the base. I added the log in the middle to set the sprinkler ...
-
This is the largest of the onions I harvested this year. I was forced to harvest early because I noticed some rot developing on some of the ...

No comments:
Post a Comment